US Citizenship or Permanent Residency Required
Size Stream is a 3D body scanning company with applications in the apparel and health & fitness industries. We are seeking a talented DevOps Engineer to join our multi-disciplinary team. Our projects involve state-of-the-art technology and techniques, and we seek to push those boundaries even further.
Size Stream needs individuals who are excited about building a new, unique cloud-based platform that works with both 3D Body Scanners and mobile applications.
Work will involve improving our CI/CD systems, automating our monitoring and alerts, implementing changes to support a global reach, and automating where possible to keep the team agile and focused on the customer.
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities
- Apply cloud computing skills to automate deployment of new releases into various environments (Development, Staging, Production)
- Have a vision for the organization that will allow you to implement long-term solutions through simplification and automation.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
- Implement alerting monitoring of production systems; including on-call schedules for teams alerts are intended for.
- Analyze code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the companys engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Provide high-performance cloud deployment solutions and maintain rapid deployment pipelines, server monitoring, and troubleshooting
DevOps Engineer Requirements
- You have 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- You have experience working with cloud systems such as AWS, Azure, GKE (Experience with AWS is required)
- You have experience working with AWS Lambda functions.
- You are an expert in code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, and Chef).
- You have experience with building and deploying .NET applications.
- You have experience with CI/CD tools (Gitlab, Jenkins, Bamboo, etc)
- You have working knowledge of coding and scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Bash, Batch, PowerShell, Go)
- You have experience with artifact management tools such as Artifactory.
- You have a working knowledge of databases and SQL (Structured Query Language).
- Have knowledge of monitoring and logging systems such as Datadog, Splunk, Nagios, Zabbix, Prometheus, etc.
- Strong background managing Linux and Windows operating systems.
- You have strong knowledge of Git and Git workflows.
DevOps Engineer Preferred (Not required) Skills
- Experience with Kubernetes/Docker.
- Experience with Linux and Windows Containers.
- Experience using Conan, Make and CMake.
- Experience with PyPI
- Experience with C++ based build systems